Terms and Conditions Auction 2021
The user accepts the Terms and Conditions of Participation that are described below:
1. The published prices and all bids are in US dollars and Mexican pesos.
2. All the pieces in this list are original and are certified by their author.
3. If the offer made by the Buyer is the final offer, the Buyer will be obligated to purchase the artwork at the price of the final offer. ORAn offer is a binding contract between you and the seller and the offer cannot be withdrawn.
4. The buyer has the right to request a tax-deductible donation receipt.
5. All artwork is sold as is and there are no returns.
6. If the buyer wants more images of the work, they can request them by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer's failure to inspect or be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity, and size of any artwork shall not constitute grounds for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of sale, or refusal to close. sale.
7. Artwork becomes Buyer's full responsibility upon payment, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property.
8. If your final offer is the winner, we will contact you to arrange the delivery of the piece.
9. The delivery of the work of art will be within Mexico City and will be made free of charge within 30 days after receipt of payment, otherwise the Buyer will be the one who covers the shipping cost within the City from Mexico.
10. The shipment of works of art outside of Mexico City or international destinations will be subject to additional charges that will be borne by the Buyer.